As I may have mentioned once or twice (or a lot more than that) we have a ton of salmon in our freezer. Ok, not actually a ton, but I’m not exaggerating when I say we have upwards of 140 pounds. Since we have so much of the delicious swimming fools we have been pretty keen to experiment. The latest and greatest? Teriyaki salmon. It’s super quick and super easy and doesn’t taste fishy at all.
- Filet and skin 1 to 1-1/2 pounds of fish and be sure to pull those little bones out
- Heat 1 TB olive oil in a nonstick pan until it swirls freely – add your lightly peppered fish
- Cook fish approximately 3 minutes on each side over medium heat
- Set aside on a paper towel, wipe out your pan and get ready for your sauce
- Add 1/3 cup soy sauce and 3 TB brown sugar to the sauce pan and reduce
- Add your mostly cooked salmon to the pan with the sauce and reheat 1 minute per side
- Plate, serve and eat
2 responses to “teriyaki.salmon”
Easiest salmon ever! The boyfriend likes salmon a little sweet, and I don’t so it’s hard to find something we’ll both like. I think this might be a hit, though!
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will always bookmark your
blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a