I love grilling season because that means I get to make my no fail, no fuss, life changing salmon. It’s super easy and guaranteed to impress anyone you serve.
- Quickly spray your salmon filet lightly with olive oil (we have a Misto and it rocks)
- Sprinkle with a dash of salt, pepper, garlic salt, & cayenne
- Drizzle a few lines of honey across the filet and give 2 quick squirts of lemon juice to the top
- Place the filet skin side down on your grill grate (a nice medium heat) and cook for 13-15 minutes depending on the size of your filet. Don’t flip it!
- Using a spatula simply pull the fish from the skin and serve. You can just peel the skin from the grate when it cools – no more skinning!
Since salmon is best served a little on the medium side this finishes your piece with just the right amount of moisture and is packed full of flavor despite the short ingredient list. I doubt you’ll have any leftovers to deal with.