So, I am more little an little enamoured (ok, obsessed) with all things Tudor and England in general. With one of those milestone birthdays this year I am taking a trip to the land of pork pies and Henry himself. And while I would love to take all of you with me, I am celebrating with a sale in my Etsy shop instead. Huzzah!
Use coupon code UKBirthday at www.anniepants.etsy.com through September 1st and save 20%. What?! Can I get another ‘huzzah’??
It’s that time of year again. Time to celebrate that little dog’s birthday. Our little blue heeler turned 9 today but you wouldn’t know this sassy senior was a day over 4. And the way she wolfed down her cake? Definitely still a kid.
- Grate 1 1/2 cups carrots into bowl
- Add 1 cup flour, 1/4 cup peanut butter, 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 cup honey and stir
- Arrange sliced carrots in your choice of design in a lightly greased pan and pour batter in
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350*
- Cool, release, and serve.
Your pup will love it! (And you can even eat it too!)